|Title||Ryan White Program Manager Position Announcement|
POSITION SUMMARY: The RW Program Manager must be an effectively manage CareSouth’s Part A and Part C program.
1. Two to five years related experience required.
2. BA/BS in social work or related field with management/supervisory experience, LPN or Registered Nurse with management/administrative experience.
3. Current CPR certification is required.
4. Experience in collaboration with interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
5. Experience in ambulatory care setting preferred.
1. Ensures compliance with all regulatory bodies to assure program integrity and optimal functionality.
2. Serves as Lead for the entire RW Care Act title grants received by the HIV program.
3. Develops and implements policies and procedures relative to the Ryan White Program.
4. Effectively manages programmatic services by ensuring all aspects of patient care are provided either internally or externally.
5. Obtains and manages formal Collaborative Agreements with external service providers and collaborating programs throughout the service area to bridge gaps in services.
6. Completes initial assessments of patients according to department Policies & Procedures and documents appropriately.
7. Continuously evaluates the needs of patients according to data and trends and recommends programmatic improvement based on this information.
8. Ensures comprehensive treatment plans are developed and implemented for all patients.
9. Provides initial consultation to patients newly diagnosed and assists with facilitating referrals to other supportive services.
10. Recognizes emergency situations and responds appropriately.
11. Responsible for assistance as needed for grant proposals, organizing and collecting necessary data.
12. Develops, administers and maintains a system for managing grants from agencies including but not limited to HRSA, TGA-Title I and Minority Aids Initiative.
13. Collaborates with administrative, and information technology personnel to implement and monitor grant performance.
14. Assures completion of annual evaluations of Ryan White program staff, documents in employee records to include performance evaluations and personnel transactions.
15. Adopts and implements policies and procedures as mandated by the CareSouth.
16. Maintains a quality assurance program in compliance with the CSMD policies and the HRSA / HIV Quality Management program.
17. Communicates with HRSA Project Officer as appropriate and works collaboratively with CSMD administration.
18. Represents the CSMD HIV program in local, state and national meetings; statewide committees; task forces and other groups as necessary and appropriate.
19. Assessments of prior clinic and grant performance, analyzing and identifying shortcomings, settings priorities, designating interventions and monitoring the operational impact of interventions with clinic and agency leadership.
20. Proactively monitors and addresses clinic staffing needs in collaboration with Medical Provider, participating in recruitment and evaluation of staff performances.
21. Monitoring indicators of clinical quality, such as morbidity, hospitalizations, mortality, volume, patient complaints and evaluation of patient satisfaction with the RW staff and Medical Provider.
22. Enters data into CAREWare system and manage function data received and to be reported to various agencies.
23. Communicates with the BR-TGA office for all needs of grants, reporting and Quality Management.
24. Responsible for the RDR (CADUR) yearly data report, the RSR (client level data reporting) to be reported twice a year and the Non-competing grant reports.
25. Responsible for attending and preparing report for the monthly CSMD board meeting.
26. Performs any duties or delegation as set forth by immediate supervisor, CMO, or CEO.
27. Ensures that all equipment and supplies warranted for adequate functioning of department are available and in adequate supply.
28. Provides patient and/or family, significant teaching as opportunities arise or as need is identified.
29. Ability to educate and relay information to patients in a clear and concise manner.
30. Provides patient education and engages family members as required.
31. Develops a plan for education together with the patient by incorporating the principles of self-management, by determining priorities, and by setting goals that are reachable and realistic.
32. Investigates alternative methods of patient education that are suitable for different learner needs and preferences, such as interactive Q & A, audiovisual materials, computer-assisted instruction, cooperative learning (group education formats), displays and bulletin boards, demonstration/return demonstration, role play, and patient-directed education.
33. Target specific groups served by the clinic – the disadvantaged, the elderly, minority groups, pregnant women, etc. – and design needs-based programs for education.
34. Develop, evaluate, maintain and promote the use of effective patient education materials in the clinic and the community at large.
35. Develop and prepare content and a schedule of conferences and in-services to convey theory and methods of patient education to resident physician, faculty and staff.
36. Organizes and participates in community activities, such as health fairs, school projects, etc.
37. Develops a patient education curriculum for an array of chronic diseases that have a significant nutritional component.
38. Develops and maintains approved policies and procedures for patient education and helps ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory bodies.
39. Utilize appropriate resources to accommodate age, education, cultural and communication barriers.
40. Initiates multi-disciplinary referrals as needed and does not appropriate follow-up.
41. Assures informed consent is obtained.
42. Respects and ensures the privacy of all patients.
43. Responds to all emergency codes and drills and completes appropriate paperwork.
44. Follows Standard precautions by utilizing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
45. Demonstrates knowledge of P&P for the 7 Environment of Care Plans: (1) Safety and Security; (2) Hazardous Material and Waste; (3) Fire Safety; (4) Medical Equipment; (5) Utilities; (6) Other Physical Environment; and (7) Emergency Management.
46. Completes all required referral paperwork.
47. Appropriately delegates care duties to other Ryan White program staff.
48. Maintains open communication with all team members throughout CareSouth.
49. Expresses knowledge of and actively participates in Health Disparity Collaborative through staff meeting or committee participation.
Please submit a completed employment application found at www.caresouth.org/jobs or the HR office, resume, and credentials via email to email@example.com or deliver to the HR office. CSMD is an EOE.
CLOSING DATE: April 24, 2018