|Title||Dental Front Desk Representative|
Assists providers and patients in receiving high quality, patient-centered care; actively works to create and maintain a professional, positive patient experience.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent and a graduate of a state approved Dental Assistant School
2. Must have ability to learn using Electronic Health Records; must have strong computer skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
5. Must be able to effectively resolve conflicts.
6. Performs all job responsibilities in full compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
1. Greets patients, families, and providers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
2. Effectively, comprehensively utilizes the electronic medical record (EMR) entering patient demographic data and insurance records.
3. Triage dental walk in patients
4. Read and communicate dental treatment plans and financial responsibility to patients utilizing correct terminology
5. Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about services, take or enter appointments and cancellations, and obtain details of complaints.
6. Scans all patients’ identification, household income information, and insurance verification