|Title||Licensed Clinical Social Worker|
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is responsible for providing assistance, coordination and/or completion of all patients’ necessary paperwork as it relates to assessments and treatments, individual, group and family therapy, psychiatric care, referrals, primary care and school-based services. This position also gives due consideration to high risk abuse issues, neglect, domestic violence and/or exposure to community violence.
1. Licensed Clinical Social Worker is required to be a graduate of an approved and accredited school with a Master’s Degree in Social Work.
2. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker must possess a high level of ethics in managing patient
confidentiality and advocacy with three to five years of post-master’s experience working
with children, adolescents, families and adults.
3. Ability to organize, prioritize and work independently as well as schedule and produce work
in a timely manner.
4. Experience and ability to effectively utilize personal computers, various hardware and
1. Knowledge and understanding of Employee Handbook.
2. Consults with Psychiatrist, Medical Director Chief Executive Officer or designee before decisions are made on questions of interpretation.
3. Provide knowledge and supporting documentation to supervisor for the development, implementing, and evaluating center’s annual health care plan.
4. Provide tracking and maintenance of an effective system of referral lists for obtaining referrals, additional support services, prior authorizations and other necessary information.
5. Prepare and present monthly reports to supervisor outlining the Center’s productivity and performance improvement adherence.
6. Provide an effective communication link between patients and providers.
7. Performs studies, analysis and documentation to determine impact for patient care:
a. Initial assessments, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment follow-up, and education relevant to the client care
b. Change in treatment or symptoms
c. Interventions and strategies in response to changes
d. Accuracy and appropriate documentations
e. Policy change positives or negatives.
f. Departmental efficiencies
g. Other areas, as requested by the Psychiatrist to assist in decision-
8. Acts as an advocate for the safety delivery of care and well-being of the client.
9. Asset and consults with psychiatrist when there is information that will assist the providers with medication management
10. Meet or exceed organizational standards as it relates to teaching clients and/or families about diagnoses.
11. Attend required organizational meetings and participation on internal committees. Conduct in-service training as required or requested.
12. Utilizes technology to create a more efficient and effective way of doing business.
13. Actively participates in outside association activities.
14. Maintain confidentiality of workplace information according to the policies and procedures of organization.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or the Medical Director.
Please submit a completed employment application found at www.caresouth.org/jobs or the HR office, resume, and credentials via email to email@example.com or deliver to the HR office. CareSouth is an EOE.
CLOSING: This announcement will close August 31, 2018.