|Title||Ryan White Data Coordinator|
The Data Coordinator is responsible for accurately and timely documenting pertinent health information and trends data into various electronic databases.
1. An Associate Degree or Certified Medical Assistant is required; however a Bachelor Degree in a healthcare, public health, or social services field is a plus.
2. Direct or Indirect experience with the Ryan White program is preferred.
3. The candidate must have at least three years of personal computer experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Familiar with an EMR system is preferred.
4. CPR Certification.
5. Experience in collaboration with interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
6. Experience in ambulatory care setting preferred.
1. Assists new patients with necessary information regarding patient needs for medical, dental, behavioral health care and other community-based services.
2. Enters required patient information into the EMR and effectively transfers the same information into the data system.
3. Provides effective and efficient documentation of personal health information.
4. Reviews and updates patient demographic information in charts in the EMR and data system.
5. Demonstrates knowledge of basic medical terminology, clinical procedures, testing, etc.
6. Assists with managing patient flow as needed.
7. Exhibits a proven capability of maintaining confidentiality within a clinical setting.
8. Maintains a high level of ethics in managing patient confidentiality and be a strong advocate for persons living with HIV/AIDS; Hepatitis C patients and their families.
9. Adheres to the policies and procedures of the Ryan White program, as well as those of CareSouth.
10. Updates daily status of referrals in the EMR and data system for preparation of monthly, daily and quarterly reports.
11. Assists with billing for the grant program, entering data correctly and timely.
12. Assists with trending data for submission to grants and federal reporting.
13. Assists with planning and hosting monthly Consumer Advocacy meetings.
14. Assists Department of Health and Hospitals; collect medial information and test results, as needed.
15. Remains knowledgeable of National and State trends in Ryan White services and programs.
16. Assists with planning community events that support persons living with Hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS and their families.
17. Participates in Quality Management, Performance and Improvement.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit a completed employment application found at www.caresouth.org/jobs or the HR office, resume, and credentials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to the HR office. CareSouth is an EOE.
CLOSING: This announcement will remain open until filled.